Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So I've had a bad week......

Ok maybe more like month, so yesterday I went out and got a pedicure. This is my favorite thing in the whole world. I love to be able to look down at my feet and see my cute toes paint pink with pretty flowers. So this really is my guilty pleasure. Anyone who has ever tried to completely change their sleep schedule will understand why I've had a bad month. Then there's been a lot of movement in the hall that creates tension and drama. I guess I should just be thankful I have a job plus I'm getting use to the graveyard, its actually pretty fun.

1 comment:

PBandJ said...

ah, a pedicure. There is not much better than that! It is the only thing I do to pamper myself; I would even spend money on a pedicure before a haircut or new clothes.
I am glad you are getting used to graves; maybe I will join you someday!