Sunday, October 19, 2008

If this 3 inch metal door wasn't here....

I would beat your ass! I can't tell you how old that statement gets. The kids I work with think that the world revolves around them and their lifestyle, thus their gangs. So we have these 2 kids that really don't like each other, well that's an under statment of the century. I think they would kill each other if given the chance. So neither kid gets along with others but one is on his own program so we have to accomadate him, so as he was getting in the shower he walked over to the door of the kid he "hated" and proceed to scream at the kid through the close metal door. Out came all the gang bullshit, the "BK" this and "SK" that, along with "blood for life" (white kid from this town a blood hard to believe) then the "13 for life" crap whatever. With both yelling "tell those staff to open the door and I will show you what's up." They were screaming louder then a toddler throwing a temper tantrum as another officer and I attempted to calm them down the situation. Eventually I was able to get the kid to look at me, make eye contact long enough to get him to listen and then walk away. I guess everyone is super tough when there is 3 inches of solid metal between them. Guys and girls grow up, life does not have 3 inches of metal between you and your enemy in every situation...learn to deal or atleast see each other for who you are differences included.

1 comment:

PBandJ said...

These kids are immature and there is always something to protect them, whether it is a door or an officer. They know they are safe to play tough. Someday they will grow up or learn the hard way...