Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow it's been awhile....

...and somethings change and others do not.
A baby can change a family, make some of us closer and unite against the evil front. And then at times we find that we are truly weak, stubborn and unwilling to change for any one...even their kids. We find that we are not superhero's and can and do get sick.
The holidays are here and this has created a lot of discord. I guess it has a lot to do with an email that was sent in regards to no overtime during the holidays which prevents no time off. So all of us that requested time off at the beginning of the year...yes January 1st was DENIED!!!! Wow this sucks. I understand we should be grateful that we have a job in this economy but really...oh well. I guess I just have to see my family some other time maybe next Christmas.
The kids attitudes and behaviors still suck...yes they really do. We are trying to re-wire 15 plus years of poor behavior in a short amount of time. These kids lack self esteem, self control and boundaries. They feel the need to make others feel bad because they feel worse themselves. They have been battered, abused and beaten by others thus doing it to others is the only option. And yes the holidays make it one hundred times worse!!!
I still hate games, I really hate guys who play games. I can't seem to find a guy who won't play games. It seems the guys I meet say one thing and do another. I met a nice guy who seemed very nice, humble, wanted all the same thing, said all the right things but then what...I have to do all the work. I don't think so. I should give up dating...maybe a guy who is perfect for me will just fall out of the sky and that will give me the fairytale...story to follow!

No comments: