Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm coming out......

So this is weird to me, everyone I know has a blog and important life moments to share. My friends laugh at me because i lurk on their blogs and don't have one of my own....so here it goes...I am coming out of the shadow and becoming known. I hope you are happy. I will know be able to comment on your blog and share my thoughts and ideas with you.
So this is my moment, my catilian of sorts however without the ugly dress and long white gloves and really silly dance with feathers (Thanks, Gilmore Girls for that perspective). About me I'm a protector of all, in the words of my friends son, "are you a kid cop...do you put kids in jail?" In the grand vision of things yes I do. I'm single, sometimes by choice (the pickings are slim in this small town) and other times I wish I was married with 3 kids living the fairytale. My adventure in dating has been rough to say the least more on that later, boy do I have great stories. I live with a cat that thinks she is a dog. I love her more then anything. She is my therapist and yes at times my best friend and pillow....my cuddle bunny. I just turned 30 in May and felt like it was a turning point in my life, my 20's sucked so much pain and heartache I was glad to be over them. I learned a lot about myself though and now I love who I am. I can't wait to see what my 30's have to offer.....my view on 30 is "it can't get much worse so bring it on!" But really so far..... so good.
So I hope you all are happy....I have now come out!!!!!

No comments: