Friday, June 27, 2008

Serve & protect plays teacher

So today I played teacher atempting to educate the kids in how to control their Anger. Anyone who works with teeanagers understands how difficult that is. First off they dont think they have a problem with their anger...much like an alcoholic or drug addict. I guess if they want to change they will. However my group was good I set boundries and limits, making sure the kids knew what I expected. I even tried to teach them how to make proper introductions, those of you that work around teens know how hard this is. The kids thing a "what's up bro...with their name?" is an intro. Silly kids how will you get a job. I guess we all had a good time. In the end we had a few spare minutes so we played some good old hangman, boy are those kids creative and I mean with spelling.

1 comment:

PBandJ said...

Hey! Nice blog! I think it is going to be great! Good posts so far; I am glad you "came out", I think you will have fun.